ALDA Launches Diversity & Inclusion Benchmarking Survey
ALDA has identified—through its members, DEI Task Force, and collaborative efforts—areas where there is a lack of sufficient data in our industry for our member companies to know how they are performing relative to diversity and inclusion efforts. Many are making decisions without supporting data.
As such, ALDA launched our first annual ALDA Diversity & Inclusion Benchmarking Study in partnership with Pearl Meyer, the highly respected compensation consultancy.
This confidential and anonymous survey aims to address this lack of data, and will benchmark industry performance related to two primary areas:
- Diversity in the workplace. The final report will breakdown employee gender and race/ethnicity by job band (entry level through C-Suite and Board). Results will be sorted by geography and company size.
- Diversity and inclusion practices. The rest of the survey will address key questions including: What diversity practices have organizations instituted? How do they look at diversity when it comes to hiring, internal education, and other initiatives? How are they looking at pay gap and pay equity? And how are they communicating about these programs?
Our member companies need this data, and so does our industry. This will help ALDA as an association track how we are doing relative to other industries, in healthcare and otherwise. This will also help us, and our member companies, make strategic decisions.
Some key points about the survey:
- The final report & results will be shared in Q1; only participating companies will receive the final report.
- The survey is only open to ALDA members.
- The survey has been created by the ALDA DEI Task Force, a subset of the Board and key industry stakeholders who have a passion for this subject.
ALDA is excited to drive this initiative; we hope you agree that this data will be of high value to the association, our industry, and most importantly to you, our members.