Fall Senior Executive Conference
October 2, 2022 - October 4, 2022
5:00 pm - 12:30 pm EDT
The Fall Senior Executives Conference is one of our semi-annual meetings designed for member company C-suite executives, presidents and their senior executive teams. Each meeting focuses on emerging trends and business strategies and offers great insights and advice, along with many opportunities for dialogue with other senior executive attendees.
Past meetings have focused on proteomics, artificial intelligence, immunology, and digital and the transformation of healthcare. We include a global economic and financial outlook to complement each topical program. The 2022 Senior Executive Conference will focus on Trends in Pharma: The Latest Developments in Drug Discovery & Manufacturing.
October 2-4, 2022
The Dolder Grand
For those in Zurich on Saturday, October 1:
ALDA Member-hosted Event
Hosted by Tecan, Mettler-Toledo & Volpi
Location TBD; will take place in downtown Zurich
Exact timing TBD; likely late afternoon/early evening
This event will feature food, drinks and live music.
All ALDA attendees and spouses are welcome to attend as part of their ALDA conference registration if you are in Zurich on Saturday!
Sunday, October 2:
6:00 – 9:00 PM CEST Opening Reception & Dinner with guest speaker
Member of German Council of Economic Experts
Monday, October 3:
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM CEST
The majority of the topical content will take place on this day. All sessions will take place in the same room, delivering top-notch content to all of the executives in attendance. Sessions will include topics such as:
- Pharma Market Overview: Developments in Europe, Asia & North America
- Beyond First Generation Single Target Drugs in Cancer: Novel Therapeutic Strategies Based on Cancer Evolution Insights
- Other trends in Pharma: Discovery/Manufacturing. What tools/solutions are needed by our customers?
- Financial Insights focused on this space.
- Executive Roundtables, attendee-selected topics for small group discussions.
- The Next Opportunities in Pharma, presented by leaders of up-and-coming life science tools European & Asian companies
5:30 – 9:00 PM
Monday Night Reception & Dinner: Cruise on Lake Zurich
Tuesday, October 4:
8:00 – 9:30 AM Closing Keynote
The Rt. Hon. Theresa May MP, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (2016-2019)
Current Member of Parliament
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
*NEW for Zurich* Luncheon