2021 Virtual Marketing & Sales Executives Conference
This year’s event focused on sales and marketing communication in the new normal, with a heavy emphasis placed on the necessitated pivot to digital and the long-term strategic impact on our industry. Attendees will hear from customers, industry experts, and each other regarding the latest trends and what’s next.
Thursday, March 18
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM Eastern US
Customer panel moderated by Bill Kelly from Bioinformatics. Panel will feature customers from life sciences & clinical diagnostics research.
- Bryan Beacraft, Laboratory Equipment Coordinator at Absorption Systems
- Laurel Coons, former Research Fellow at The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) in North Carolina
- Jocelin Joseph, a Senior Associate Scientist at The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, and
- Alan Wu, Chief of the clinical chemistry and toxicology laboratories at San Francisco General Hospital and a Professor at the UCSF Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Trends, Innovations & Predictions in the new world of sales & marketing presented by Matt Greenstein with the Alexander Group.
Click HERE for Mr. Greenstein’s presentation slides.
Networking via breakout rooms: Topics included:
- Reconfiguring sales & marketing strategy post-COVID **
- Innovations in digital sales & marketing **
- Creating and leveraging virtual events
- Creating and leveraging content & video marketing
- Account-based mgmt & customer lifetime value **
** Denotes sessions moderated by The Alexander Group.