When you join ALDA, you connect with comprehensive, current insight into the industry. ALDA produces five market data reports. The Industry Assessment Report is delivered quarterly to all members, whereas specific market reports are provided to participating companies only.
Members use our reports to benchmark operations against industry data and averages and:
- Improve efficiency and performance
- Broaden their perspective on global users and markets
- Identify and track emerging trends
[spoiler title=”Industry Market Assessment Report” style=”2″]
This quarterly report is designed specifically for senior executives and contains a high-level overview of the global market and 15 product sectors. Among the 15 product sectors are life science instruments and reagents, cell analysis, liquid chromatography, and mass spectroscopy and lab automation.
[spoiler title=”Global Lab Instrumentation Bookings Report ” style=”2″]
This is a quarterly report that covers bookings for multiple analytical product sectors. Bookings are divided into North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Latin America, and rest of world (ROW).
Sectors covered include:
- Total Laboratory Analytical Business
- Gas Chromatographs (GC)
- Gas Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometers (GC-MS)
- Liquid Chromatographs (LC)
- Liquid Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometers (LC-MS)
- Ultra Violet/Visible/Near Infrared Spectrophotometers (UV/Vis/NIR)
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometers (AA)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Instruments (FTIR)
- Total Organic Carbon Analyzers (TOC Analyzers)
- Fluorescence Spectrophotometers (FS)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Systems (ICP)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma–Mass Spectrometers (ICP-MS)
[spoiler title=”Bio-Research Reagents Market Report” style=”2″]
This semi-annual report is produced for ALDA by ABA Audits Ltd. of the United Kingdom.
It covers sales of products in 14 groups, including:
- Cell Research
- General Biochemicals
- Specialty Research
- Amplification & PCR
- Real Time
- Labeling & Detection
- Protein, Enzymes & Peptides
- Substrates & Receptors
- Cell Research Kits & Specialty Kits
- Assay Kits
[spoiler title=”Microplate Reader Report” style=”2″]
This report is issued semi-annually. It covers three product segments in a spreadsheet format and contains data for the current period and past historical periods.
Product groups addressed include:
- Single-mode: combining scintillation, fluorescence, and luminescence