ALDA is directed to presidents, GMs and senior executives. The greatest benefit is the opportunity to regularly meet with, engage in a dialogue and develop relationships with other senior executives in our industry. Membership in ALDA offers unique benefits including:
- Semi-Annual Meetings for Senior Executives – These meetings focus on timely topics and feature top speakers who offer strategic insights into trends, emerging technologies and new markets, plus keynote presentations from top business-school academics and industry consultants. Our meetings also present opportunities to make valuable contacts and engage in a dialogue with other senior executives. For smaller companies, ALDA offers valuable visibility.
- Networking – We hold annual dinners in Boston and the San Francisco Bay Area and events at key trade shows to facilitate networking with other members and a dialogue with customers and international organizations in our industry space. We also hold annual meetings for sales & marketing and service & support executives.
- Market Data – We provide a quarterly overview of the global market and 15 key product and market segments. We also sponsor global market statistics collections to provide insights into trends in the US and global markets and help members triangulate the markets for their products.
- Surveys – We sponsor an annual salary survey and periodic membership surveys such as the Marketing & Sales Benchmark Survey currently being conducted to help ALDA members benchmark their operations and performance.
- Forum – ALDA offers an industry forum where members can come together to discuss and respond to industry issues.